Applications for Analytics for iPhone
Anyone who is acquainted with running or analyzing the website is familiar with analytics reports. Today all webmasters admit that Google Analytics is an inevitable part of analysis of the website as it keeps track of the traffic and visitors. There are many other analytic tools that can be used for analytics of the website and some of them are specially created for iPhone. Here is a list of the best iPhone analytics tools that can help you to get access to the important site reports and data when you are on the go.
Analytics Apps Suggestions
- Analytics Pro is a mobile version of Google Analytics that will keep track of the statistics of your website.
- Quicklytics is another one version of Google Analytics that proposes the most important information concerning your website in an understandable way.
- Dashboard for Google Analytics will provide information concerning your visitors, page views, visits and conversions. This app allows you to switch several Google Analytics accounts.
- Woopra is a web tracking and analytical tool that allows you to see the interaction of users with the website at any moment.
- Stats for Flurry is a mobile version of Flurry Analytics and it is duly appreciated by application developers.
- Graplr Predictive Social Analytics is a tool with help of which you can look through the social apps leader-boards and search for keywords, view the history of the social app info.
- HootSuite is a must-have for Twitter users as it helps to manage Twitter accounts and analyses how users interact with links.
- SiteCatalyst provides an easy access to the online marketing reports, bookmarks and dashboards on your iPhone.
- Roambi – Visualizer enables the user to get access to the company reports on the go.
- Audience is another mobile version of Google Analytics for iPhone.